Thursday, May 21, 2009

Benjamin turns 1!

Benji turned one on Friday, the 15th! I can't believe it's been a year.

Aaron drove up to NY for the weekend to celebrate it with us. We were lucky that the weather was nice so we had it outside!

Jolene made the 2 hour trip with the girls and Alyssa and Ben came, too! It was fun! And I think Benny made out pretty well. Look at his whole pile of presents!



Birthday Boy!
His awesome cake!
The proud (matching) Mama and Papa
And just a picture of Gunner and his cousin, Baily
Cuz they're cute.

We should be heading back to Virginia by June 1st. (at least I hope) Aaron's mom is supposed to be coming down the 1st week and Aaron wants us to be there.

So that should be fun. Driving 8 hours with the boys and a puppy! HAHA.. cant wait. .

No comments:

Post a Comment