Where do I begin?
I feel like we've been so busy lately that I forget to post..
Aaron's Mom came down for a visit on Thursday. He worked til 5 and then went down to his buddies to work on the Jeep..they cut the fenders to make it better for rock crawling and moved the directionals to make it look like a CJ body style and I'm pretty impressed with the work.. buuuut, now it doesn't run.. soooo that means more money for more parts. Fun..
Anyway Stacey came down Thursday and stayed until this afternoon. We had an okay time considering Aaron worked all day and night on Saturday.. and wasn't home until midnight on Friday.. so we spent yesterday just lounging around.
For Fathers Day, Aaron got red sox tickets for this Thursday. I bought them for him and his friend, Matt who used to be in the Marine Corps but now lives on Long Island.. He's coming down and then they're driving up to DC for the game (because theyre playing the Nationals) Aaron also got a nice (expensive) water bottle that he's been wanting for a while.. it was almost $30! Isnt that crazy?! And him Mom bought him a hose reel.. which is nice becuase I hate looking at the hose all over the place out front.. plus the boys got him a Sponge Bob card with a sticker that said something like, "worlds best dad"
Sunday night, e invited Aarons buddy Matt and his wife Danita over for dinner and had some steak on the grill...we watched Ice Road Truckers.. man is that job, scary! I've never watched that show before.. but whew.. I would never take a job like that!!
And that's about it.. back to work for Aaron tomorrow.. I was supposed to go hang out with Tanya and her boys but Aaron's Jeep wont start and he'll need my Jeep to get to work. So that sucks.. I'll be sitting around the house all day. I guess I could get it back in order since Stacey left...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment