I can't believe that we're moving! MOVING!
I like it here. I've made so many friends. I have NEVER had this many girlfriends in my entire life. And I like it. I like getting together with them and having playdates with our kids. Every single one of them is special to me in so many ways. I dont know what I'm going to do with out them.
I have really been brought out of my shell since I moved here. In a way, moving to Virginia has produced a brand new Jackie. A Jackie who's not afraid to meet new people, not afraid to speak her mind,(normally) not afraid to plan a get together! ( I know, crazy, right) I've just changed so much and I owe it to all of my Virginia ladies.
Thank you.. thank you for helping me become the Jackie I am today. I love you guys..
I'm going to miss our play dates at the parks, our talks on the phone - while surfing the internet, (lol)and our get together photographs.. I'm going to hate seeing the chick that replaces me :(
I hate to say it but the reality of it all is that I'll probably never see any of you again. Aaron plans on being a lifer in the Marine Corps and I know that some of you are already out and some of you are getting out . . we'll be at Lejeuen for at least a year and a half and then after that, who knows.
I would love to think that our paths will cross some day again.. and I pray that they do. But I've alyways been so pessimistic about things..
I love all of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment