Monday, January 11, 2010

quick update.



Aren't they the most adorable things, ever? I totally think so.
They're going to miss their Daddy so much.
My parents are coming to get them in 6 days. They're going to spend a week with Gramma and Grandpa in NY until I get there 5 days later. Then we'll start our 3 month "vacation" in Upsate Ny while Daddy stays here because of work. =( No fun. We will be in New York until may 1st. Gosh, that seems forever away. I'm hoping to get a part time job so time will go a bit faster. In April, Aaron I will drive down to Virginia to pick Aaron up. He'll check out of Quantico and we will be on a weeks long vacation to Top Sail Beach. We'll be down there for vacation and house hunting as we have orders to Camp Lejeune. (again)

Thats my quick update.

1 comment: