Friday, November 13, 2009

New haiiirr


 Here is my new do.




























So what if I took a million pictures of it? I kind of like it. :)
I woke up this morning and was so tired of the way it felt. I could barely get my comb through it after my shower because it was so damaged. When I went in, I just said I wanted it cut. I didnt really want to cut so much lenght but I never told her how much to cut so she just started hacking away. I'm pretty sure she said she took off about 3"
It feels soo good!
Buuutt, now I can't pull it back! Ah! I don't know what I'm going to do when I run or exercise. I'll have to figure that out tomorrow morning I guess.. darn..

And I'm sure my hair isn't going to look like this tomorrow anyway because she styled it and all. I don't. I shower, comb it, and thats it. So we'll see how much I like it tomorrow. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment