So this is a little late but I thought I would share on my Blog to followers that don't already know.
Aaron came home the other day and said he had some news. I thought he was telling me that he was picking up. I was totally wrong. He tells me that we have orders Here:
Yep. The middle of no where. TwentyNine Palms, California. All it is is desert and mountains, rattle snakes, and squiropians.. oh, and 100+ heat. Sounds fun, doesn't it?
Sooo, I FREAKED OUT. And I'm not exhagerating. I think I had 3-5 meltdowns(I'm dramatic anyway) I cried so hard that the mascara ran down my face and Aaron wouldn't even hug me because he didn't want to stain his white tshirt black..
It's been over a week now and it is slowly growing on me.. and I mean slowly. Who want's to live out in the middle of no where? Yeah.. that's what I thought. Buut, it's only going to be for a year and a half. Aaron will deploy out of there and I have yet to make up my mind if the boys and(dog) I will stay in Ca or go back to Ny. It all depends on when he deploys I guess.
It also depends on when we can get housing. We want base housing. I hear that there is a lot of crime if you live off base and from our experience here. I believe it. Plus, it's in the middle of no where! What else is there to do beside steal peoples cars and break into their homes?
Sooo the "H" family will soon be Californians! As of April :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment