Okay for some reason, I cannot post a picture on this blog. I can on my other one but not here. I don't think I changed anything around. Someone help. Please. . I want to put my Halloween pictures up..
There isn't even a "photo" button anymore.. on the bar above here, all there is is the BOLD ITALICS and CROSS OUT. The LINK and then " Thats it..
Any help would be appreciated !
THANKS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mine has a "picture" icon that i can add pictures. But if that disappeared, you can always get the HTML code from photobucket or another picture site and add it to the blog. I'm sure it will work.
ReplyDeleteMaybe there was a glich in blogger? I see mine. But in the new post mode, switch back in forth form "edit html" and "compose" mode hopefully its in one of the two.
ReplyDeleteIts been like this for a few days. There isnt a "picture" icon anymore. There was before.. not sure what happened. Thanks though guys!
ReplyDelete