Well, we're plugging along. We made Daddy another care package a few days ago and we'll be sending it out tomorrow. The boys had a lot of fun decorating it!
They loved being able to put their hands in paint.
Unfortunately for me, one of the rags that had extra paint on it fell off the counter and Noah stepped in it.
I didn't realize anything had happened until I heard Ben say, "look No,No(that's what he calls Noah) FOOTPRINTS!!!
I was like, "wha..?" So I went to look and that's what I found. Little black footprints from the kitchen, into the carpet in the living room. - Luckily it was very easy to clean up :)
I was like, "wha..?" So I went to look and that's what I found. Little black footprints from the kitchen, into the carpet in the living room. - Luckily it was very easy to clean up :)
I hate to jinx myself, but the days have been going by pretty quickly. We've been very busy. Family has been down and gone home and "Meme" (Aaron's Mother)will be coming to live with us tomorrow sometime. She's staying here until she can find a job and a house. It's going to be very nice to have the extra help. Just someone to watch the boys while I grocery shop or run errands. I'm lucky that she decided on a huge life change, a change that brings her closer to us :)
I know first hand how hard it is to be so far away from family. These past seven years, we've been on our own, moving from state to state, house to house. It's always just been us. First just Aaron and I and now the boys. It'll be nice to have that help. Aaron and I will get to go on date nights - gosh, this is going to be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment