Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Military spouse survey

1. How long have you been a military wife?
Almost seven years.

2. What branch of service is your husband?
Marine Corps

3. Active/Reserve?
Active Duty

4. What is his job?
Right now he is a dog handler with his unit

5. How many deployments have you gone through?
This'll be #3.

6. Camo or Dress uniforms on your man?
I love him in desert camis.

7. What do you like about being a military wife?
The pride for sure. I've never been so proud of anything then in the fact that my Husband fights for this country.

8. Do you live on base?
Nope. We bought a house.

9. What is your favorite base so far?
Yorktown Naval Weapons Station

10. What is the hardest part of the military life?
Knowing that the Marine Corps comes first. Deployments. The stress of moving every few years.

11. Do you go to the grocery store or Commissary?
Commissary

12. Do you work or stay at home?
I stay at home.

13. Do you have a lot of military wife friends?
Most of my friends are military wives.

14. Do you prefer Walmart or the BX/PX/NEX/MCX?
I HATE Walmart. I like going to the MCX.. but perfer Target.

15. How did your husband propose?
Day after he got back from Bootcamp (Valentines Day 2004) came home with a dozen roses and a card that read, "I will love you until the last one dies" the rose in the middle was silk and there for will never die. He's so cleaver :)

16. Did you marry him after he joined or before?
After

17. How long have you been together?
10.5ish years

18. Any kids?
2

19. Any kids yet to come?
Ya never know.

20. Is your husband one of those "I am Marines hear me HOORAH" kind of guys?
No way.

21. Have you ever done combatives with your husband?
Not really

22. How many bases have you lived at?
Lejeune twice, Quantico, and Yorktown..

23. If you could change one thing about the military?
Deployments would be shorter :)

24. Do you like military balls?
I dont
25. Where does your family live?
New York

26. What do you do for a job?
I skiss boo boos, give baths, cook, clean, I'm also a taxi driver.

27. Have you ever gotten in a fight with an NCO's wife?
Save the drama for yo mama.

28. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone.
Go to bed early

29. Do you think other wives do that too?
Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment