Seriously. This week is dragging. Last week flew by. This week, not so much. I know it's because my parents are coming Sunday, and because the weather is crap and we're stuck inside. But man, give a girl a break! I need some adult interaction for God sake!
There really is only so much cleaning I can do. (Well, Ben can do. Hah)
Stinking dog hair. It's all over the place. I just want to shave them. Ugh.. But Benji did a wonderful job of getting it off the back of the couch for me :)
Today wil consist of getting another care package ready for Daddy buns. I don't have anything to put in it yet but decorating it will give us something to do..
But first things first, a shower! I've waited for him to call all morning. he normally calls by 10:45 and here it is, 11:15. So I'm assuming he's not calling today. Which is fine. I just wish there was some way to know so I didn't revolve my whole day around a phone call. I know as soon as I hop in the shower he'll call. And I'll miss it. Cause thats how life works :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment