Monday, March 21, 2011

Care packages!

It's awful that I am already so bored that I've started on a care package and he's not even all the way over there yet..
 I'm going to run to the store tomorrow and get a few more things to fill it up. He doesn't want me to send candy or anything. So this is hard. Right now there is 3 cans of Camel Snus (dip, yuck.) two cans of Copenhagen for Matt when he sees him, some new pens, some Crystal Light one the go's, beef jerky, some Kashi crunch bars, (that I'm so tempted to open because they look delish!) and an Easter card. I have no idea how long it'll take a package to get over there so I wanted to be safe and make sure the card got there in time. . .




 There it is. Looks pretty empty. But the boys had a lot of fun putting it together with me. I think I'll run to the store right now and get some more stuff now. Just out of sheer boredom.

Any idea's for the next care package? I guess I'll know more about what to get him once he gets over there and settled in. He told me he'd let me know, but I'm just so anxious. Haha

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...i love your care package...what a cute idea to put photos in ...so he can see you when he opens it.
    I love skype too...Sylvio is on trainings every months..sometimes for 2 sometimes for 5 weeks or more. I love seeing him and sending kisses ...lol...great that you were able to talk to him.

    ReplyDelete