Saturday, March 26, 2011

I've started!

I only have 34 "things to do" so far on my Day Zero  project. But I already have 3 done!

So far I've:
Rekindled an old friendship.
Sent a care package to a military member I don't know.
Made a list of things that make me happy.

See below:
I'm not going to write them all out again on here because I'm lazy. But I did it, and I'm sure there is more that makes me happy. But for now, this'll do.

I'm working on:

Running a 7 minute mile.
Running a 10k.
Telling my Mom I love her.
Using a weed wacker (I'm terrified of those things!)
Lose 8lbs.

I need to come up with more things to do! I only have 34 out of possible 100. I need ideas! I feel like some of mine are just boring and dumb. And a few of them are on the "Someday" list because it's something I do want to do, but is just too big of a commitment to do right now. (or within 2 years)


I'm going to try and incorporate as much of my Day Zero into my Blog as I can. Just do keep it semi-interesting.

Anyone else start a Day Zero yet? If so, Id like to see some of your ideas! I need some inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. I started one on my own and a few I have are...

    Go on a family vacation.
    Have family pictures taken.
    Take a weekend away with the hubs.
    Do a pull up.
    Climb a rock wall.
    Learn to drive a standard, well.
    Get my nose pierced.
    Make something for Ross.
    Print pictures of Lizzie and put them in photo albums (in year order if that makes sense).
    Do a good deed.
    Fly a kite at the Washington monument.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo good ideas Stace! Can I steal a few? I've always wanted to do a pull up. I'm going to steal that one :)

    ReplyDelete