This is just a random post because it's 9:54pm on Sunday night. Every one else that I know is probably sitting on the couch with a Kleenex waiting for Army Wives to end so they can get out another Kleenex for Coming Home.
Not me. I DRVed that baby. Why? Well the main reason is because I ran and then wanted to take a shower and put the boys to bed. And honestly, I'm too scared to stay downstairs by myself. But also, because I HATE having to watch a good show with so many commercials. So I make myself wait and watch it the next day. Even though I know there are going to be crazy spoilers out there all over Facebook. But I already have a pretty good idea who dies on Army Wives anyway.
Anyway, I was sitting here thinking about all of the things I have to look forward to and wanted to make a list for my own pure enjoyment.
This weeked my parents are coming for a week.
My Mother in law is moving down here on the 10th.
Ian is supposed to be visiting in May.
At the end of June, I'm going home to see these guys play at a 3 day festival!
After that, the boys and I are going with my Mom and Grandparents to Lake St Catherine in Vermont to camp for a week.
Noah starts preschool in August.
My Parents will be down again in September and we're getting the beach house at Topsail Island.
And it only gets better from there. :)
Can't wait til SUMMER!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment