Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thank you Skype!

Caught my Husband on Skype the other night. Pretty exciting!


Benjamin was the only one who wanted to say hi. Noah was too busy doing something else.

Skype is awesome - last time Aaron was deployed, it didn't even exist yet. It makes going through a deployment a little easier. :)

Anyway, today was BEAUTIFUL! 85 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Needless to say we got a little burnt. I tried getting some some block on the boys, but only managed to get their shoulders before they both took off  and I said, screw it.

They played in the sandbox and I just sat there soaking up the skin cancer.  I'm so pale, it's disgusting. Gotta get some sun so I don't look like a ghost in my bikini.

That's about it I guess.. have a super day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment