Now that Spring is here, the boys love to be outside. Noah is almost old enough for tee ball and I know that my Husband wants to be there to help him get into it. But he wont be.
He wont be here to play guns, either..
My Husband has always been the "fun one" - He's such a kid himself, that it comes easily. Me on the other hand... I have no imigination. I can't tell the awesome stoires that Daddy tells them every night before bed. All I can do is read to them. Which is never as good.
I have a hard time getting into play time. There is never any time for it..It's sad, but sometimes I just need to get things done around the house. Laundry is an every day thing.. picking up toys, vacuuming, cleaning, making beds. It never ends.
But I know that through out this deployment, the boys are going to need me to be the Daddy, too. So I am going to try my best to make sure I get down on my knees and play with them. To have fun. To relax.. To stop worrying about the laundry. It can wait. It has to. Cause it's just me and them.. and I'll be all they have.
here for you if you need me ♥
ReplyDelete