Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Well..

I sent out my first care package today. No, it wasn't for my husband. It was for our friend,(and ex roommate) Matt.

The whole point of the car package was to send him some dip and a few Easter things. We bought the dip and then headed to the store to get the Easter stuff. I had the box in the car, so I filled the box up with everything, wrote the address on it, and then headed over to the post office.

I brought it in, the lady taped it up and I went to the next counter to ship it out. As I was filling out the customs form I noticed that there was a line that asked what was in the box. Then it clicked. I forgot to put the friggen dip in! Ugh! the box was already taped shut and weighed. I feel like a jerk.

So I guess Matt wont get his dip until I send out my Husbands care package. And then who knows how long it'll be til they see each other.

Oh well...It's the thought that counts, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment