I think I'm losing my mind. I have said goodbye to my Husband at least 10 times now since February. Now, I'm just numb to it. I know I wont be when he actually leaves.. but right now, I'm just over it.
Anyway, we enjoyed our beautiful weather down here in NC to the fullest today. The boys and I were outside by 10:30 and playing in the sand box.
I showed my Mom this picture, and she said she was worried about Noah because in every picture of him, he's throwing up gang signs. I laughed out loud because she was serious. Those aren't gang signs, Ma, they're Kick Buttowski signs.. duh.
And then, right in the middle of our sand box fun, some very angry bees showed up. These aren't normal honey bees. No.. they're some kind of mutated super bees. No lie. They literally hover right in front of your face, daring you to move. They're buzz so loud that I shutter when I hear one.
So, Aaron and I decided that it would be a real fun time if we tried swatting them with bats and rakes.
Probably not the most intelligent idea we've ever had. But it was adrenalin pumping for sure. I think we killed 5 today. But Aaron thought that when we killed them, they must have let out some kind of sent. Because 5 more would show up. It was like they were trying to avenge their buddy's death or something. SCARY!
This is what these babies look like. The picture doesn't show how truly big they really are. Id say they're about twice the size of a honey/bumble bee. And meeeeaan!
Me and my bee killing weapon. Even though I didn't kill any today, there is always tomorrow. I'll get mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They're carpenter bees. Nasty things. Unlike bumble bees, they WILL sting. And they eat wood!
ReplyDelete