Monday, August 22, 2011

So.. it's been a while!

Hello Blogging World!

A little update on my life:
Hubs is due to return from deployment very soon.
I fractured my left foot. So I haven't ran since June 11th.
I'm left in a pain in the ass air cast until August 31st.
I got a new tattoo. But no one knows about it. Not even my Husband. (yet)
I'm gaining weight as a result of not being able to run.
This is very disappointing and frustrating.
I went to New York for a month to stay with family and make time fly.
Went to Wilco's Soild Sound festival for 3 days with my Brother and Ian. I had the time of my life and I met Nels Cline. (Wilco's guitarist)
The boys went tubing. LOVED it. And they can also swim underwater without any kind of floating device.
Hubby reenlisted. So 4 more in the Corps.
We may be adopting his IED dog, Goodwin.
Hurricane Irene might be making an impact this weekend. This'll be my first hurricane! Yikes!
I signed both boys up for preschool.
They start September 9th.
Noah has started soccer. His 2nd practice is tomorrow.
My parents rented a beach house at Topsail beach and will be here the 16th.
Wilco show in Raleigh on the 27th! (wicked excited cause their album comes out that day)

And that's about it. If I get around to it, I'll be posting pictures of it all. I'm an awful Blogger though, so don't count on it. :)

1 comment:

  1. glad Mr A is almost due home & yaya for your parents renting a beach house. boo to the hurt foot & i doubt you are gaining weight your a twig!!! miss you

    ReplyDelete