Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update on the life of Jackie

I have finally reached the end of my thirty day project. Actually, I was supposed to be doing the 31 day project because I started this all back in December, (here it is mid February.Whoops) and it obviously had 31 days.

Anyway, it's done. I'm not doing day thirty one because it's just another picture of myself. And who wants to look at that?

So yesterday marked 7 years since my husband proposed to me. Wow. Seems like forever ago. It was also obviously Valentines Day as well. We didn't do anything special. He came home from work around 1:30 and we took the boys to the park. Oh, and he bought me flowers of course. Cause he's sweet.

It's been BEAUTIFUL outside down here. Yesterday it was 68 and the rest of the week looks about the same with Friday being a high of 72! I think it's (almost) safe to say that Spring has sprung! My flowers are even starting to pop up!

Aaron got a flight date. NO FUN. Now this is all starting to become real.  I'm going to try reallllly hard not to be one of these wives who complain about everything while their husband is gone.. but it's going to be really hard for me because I am a huge complainer.

Which brings me to my New Years resolution. To stop complaining so much. I'm really going to have to make this a huge effort. And what better why to start than to start with a deployment? So no more complaining. Suck it up Jackie. Put your big girl panties on. You have a family to take care of. Just do it.

And now, PICTURES:









1 comment:

  1. I'm your newest follower through Military Monday! What an adorable family you have! http://sahmandusmcwife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete