Jackie's Day Zero <- you can check mine out there.
I'm having a hard time finding things to add. But I have been able to cross a few more off my list:
- I did manage to tell my Mother that I loved her last time she was here.
- I paid off the roof!
- My Dad pressure washed the outside of my house.
- And I bought a complete bra and panties set from Victoria's Secret.
- I still have to bring my clothes to Good Will. They're all packed up. I just have to drop them off.
- I thought for sure that when my parents were down, I'd learn to use the weedwhacker, but I didnt. My Dad just went and weed whacked one day while I was gone. And now I have a guy who comes to mow and whack for me..so I'm not sure when I'll get to use one of those bad boys.
- The 10k will be crossed off the list after the 14th.
- And my message in a bottle will be crossed off shortly. I just have to finish my bottle of wine and then make a trip to the pier.
How is your Day Zero coming?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment