So I belong to a military wive forum and we always do confessions every Friday. Ive decided to try and do one on my blog now, too. You don't have to respond cuz I'm really just doing it out of boredom..but feel free to steal the idea. I did.
I confess - I had a crazy, vivid dream liast night. I swear to God that it was real. I woke up feeling like it really happend. Do you ever have those? Wonder what causes it? Ive read that if you sleep somewhere thats chilly, you'll have nightmares. But this wasn't a nightmare. It was like real life, like it was really happening.. so strange. .
I confess - that I dont shave my legs every day.
I confess- that I shave my stomach though. Have since I was 13.
I confess - I'm itching for a new tattoo.
I confess - I'm a zit popper. Thats why I can never keep my face clear. TMI I know.. if I see a black head, I'm after it..
I confess - I'm the worst housewife EVER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment