Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This kills time:

I stole this from a Blog of Note(http://exhotgirl.blogspot.com/) that I just started following. Pretty cool so far-

Four people I hope are eaten by a rabid pack of Velociraptors – a type of dinosaur that should not to be confused with chiropractors unless they also happen to have cannibalistic tendencies
  • Ana Faris. This sounds mean but she's just weirdo looking to me. And she did all of those "Scary Movie" Movies and I hated them.. which, in turn makes me hate dislike her.
  • Michael Moore.
  • People who steal. Especially from me.. or my vehicle...or my kids.
  • Emo kids.
Four drinks I love:
  • Water from my Brita
  • Crystal Light Raspberry Iced Tea
  • White Russians
  • Long Islands
.
Four favourite quotes:
  • "Today is the Tomorrow that you Worried about Yesterday"
  • "And so, my fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country."
  • "What soberness conceals, drunkenness reveals" - isnt that the truth?
  • I really don't know anymore.. hmm
Five things to do before I die:

  • Really learn to play the guitar and read music
  • Run and complete a marathon
  • Sky Dive - I know that's on everyone list but yea, I want to do it.
  • Get breast implants. Just a 36c would be perfect.
  • Travel all over.
What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment