I came across this at this cool chicks blog: www.exhotgirl.blogspot.com. Anyway, I'm bored so I thought Id fill it out. You can too if you'd like.
Current Books: I got sucked in to the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Ive read Twilight, New Moon, and now I'm on Eclipse. They're addicting! I know they're supposed to be for teeny bopper girls but I LOVE THEM! You would to.. seriously.
Current Playlist: A mix that's in my cd player in the kitchen. I listen to it while I make dinner. It has a variety of artists. Bob Dylan, Wilco, Bright Eyes, Dave Matthews, Tom Waites, Lucinda Williams..
>Current Guilty Pleasure: Monster Coffee/Energy drinks.
>Current Color: Blue I guess.. it's normally green
Current Drink:</b>Water from my Brita
>Current Food: Whippets
Current Favorite Show: The Office. How can anyone NOT like that?
Current Wishlist:b> - to have a better 5k time.
- be acne free - I mean, I AM almost 26. c'monnnn!
- a Garmin 405 watch
Current Needs: more money for my wish list
Current Triumphs: Im in the best shape of my life.
Current Bane Of My Existence: cold weather. makes it impossible to have the motivation to get out there and run 3+miles.
Current Celebrity Crush: I have a crush on Edward from Twilight. Not the real guy (not Robert Pattinson/ He seems like a douche) I'm just obsessed with Edward from the book.
Current Indulgence:chocolate milkshake
Current Blessing: My whole life. Seriously. I couldn't be more blessed.
Current Slang:</b>I just wrote out, "oh snap" on my friend Cassidy's Facebook but that's probably not the slang anymore..
Current Outfit: Right now it's scrubs and a tshirt - getting ready for bed.
Current Excitement: My parents coming Friday!
Current Mood: anxious for Noah to go to bed.
>Current Link: www.runnersworld.com - lame I know but I'm obsessed with they're forum
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm on the fourth book in the Twilight series. Only have maybe 100 pages left and then I'm done. Can't wait to see the next movie too.
ReplyDeleteNot sure what I'll read when I'm done though!
So, I was sick & tired of having acne too...so I dropped my Mary Kay crap I was using & took a trip to Sephora. After talking with their associates, I found Murad which is made strictly for acne treatment & prevention. I've been using it for about 3 wks now, I'm gonna guess & so far it's working. It started out by making me breakout sooooo bad...but I've heard that the good stuff makes that happen to get rid of all the yucky stuff in your pores. And now I am just working on getting rid of a few blemishes...I'll keep ya posted on how it continues to work for me. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Faith!!!
ReplyDelete