Buckets of rain,
Buckets of tears,
Got all them buckets coming out of my ears,
Buckets of Moonbeams in my hand,
I got all the love, honey, baby you can stand...
Love me some Bob Dylan on a rainy day in Virginia.
I would really like to see him in concert before I die.. or, more importantly, before he does..
I havent done much all day. I made some Beer Bread and Chocolate Chip cookies. Did a load of laundry, and brought Aaron his lunch. Ive been mostly reading my new book that I paid $1 for :) Water for Elephants. So far, so good. Although, I'm only on chapter six..
I just finished, The Time Travelers Wife. Which I LOVED. I'm going to Netflix the movie, too. And last night, Aaron and I watched Twilight.
I always said that I wouldn't give in to the mass hysteria that is Twilight. I HATE Vampires and Warewolves and all that junk..And I always said that I would read the book first. Buut, Netflix came, and there it was in my mailbox. I had forgotten that I added it to our que.. (whoops!) Anyway, it was good. I hated it at first but after a while, it grew on me. Now I'm an addict.. DARN it!!
So my friend, Tonya said she'd let me borrow the whole series of books. Sweet. Because I just emailed two people from Quantico Yard Sales that were selling them. And it's great that Tonya has them because, really, I'm only going to read them once and thats it.. no sense in buying them..
Anyway, October is right around the corner. What do you all have planned? Anything exciting going on? As for me, my parents are coming down again. And then (hopefully) my Best friend from back in NY and her boyfriend, Asa are supposed to coming down for Halloween! Its going to be great because they've never been to our house in Virginia. We'll probably take them to DC and all that fun crap, too!
Then theres November. Noah will be turning 3. Thanksgiving my parents will be down again. Thanksgiving morning, there is the 5k Turkey Trot. (I'm hoping to improve on my 27:07 time)
And then there is DECEMBER! Only the BEST month of the year!! And of course its because of Christmas, silly!
This year is going to be great. The boys are just old enought to understand - Well, Noah is anyway- and it's just going to be so much fun! I can't wait to decorate, and wrap presents and all of that fun stuff!
Only problem is, Aaron doens't want to go back home to NY for Christmas. We have every single year that he's been in the Marine Corps and this year, he decides not to. What the heck?! He says he wants to start his own family traditions with the boys and not have Santa come to two places.. and I see his point.. it would be fun to start our own traditions but I also love going home. Theres snow there.. and people, friends.. family, parties to go to! Its just so much fun... I guess we'll see what our final decision is when the time gets a little closer. ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment