Sunday, September 13, 2009

Grandparents


Benny and Noahs Great Grandma

Noah and Bennys Great Grandpa

My Grandparents are coming tomorrow! They have been in Alexandria all week for a Naval get together that they do every few years. They're touring DC. Today is their last day and tomorrow, they'll drive the 45 minutes South to come see us!

We're super excited. Especially, Noah. He loves his Great Grandparents!

I think that they're only spending one night and then heading back to NY but I would like it if they stayed another one. We love having company. It gets lonely here sometimes. I know Noah gets lonely for other human interaction besides Aaron, Ben and I..

Theeeen on Friday my Mom and Dad are coming! they'll be here for the weekend because Aaron, my Dad, and I are running in the 5k on Sunday. (I can't believe it's so close!) Mom will watch the boys and then we'll probably have lunch and then they'll leave. We'll see them again in October though because my cousin Justin is getting married and he lives in NC. So we're right on their way down..

I love that about our location right now. We're on everyones way to the South. Literally an exit off of I-95. It is pretty much the "halfway" point to anywhere you're going in the South. We're 7 hours from NY and 6 hours from Myrtle Beach (where my brother lives) So it makes it nice.

So lots of cleaning today! Sheets to wash, trash to be taken out.. floors to be mopped! Not that I don't do that every other day but when someones coming to visit, you want your house extra clean! Now if I could just get rid of Gunners smell!

No comments:

Post a Comment