Saturday, September 5, 2009

5 Years ago today

Sorry the pictures are so small! These are all I have on this computer!






Aaron and I said, "I do." Can you believe that it has been 5 years? Sometimes it feels longer. (we have been together for almost 10 years) Sometimes, it feels like just yesterday.

If you know me, and I mean, really know me. Then you know the bad times Aaron and I have had as a couple. The first year or so was very hard on us. But if you really know me, then you know that our good times have outweighed the bad times in so many ways.

We have a very happy and healthy family. Our kids are what drive us every day to be better people, to be better parents, and just to make the best out of life.

People say that kids change a relationship and ours certainly did. It changed our relationship from very bad to almost perfect..Aaron and I were on the verge of divorce when we found out I was pregnant with Noah. Finding that out, made us grow up very fast and appreciate eachother even more. We're the lucky ones. Sometimes a pregnancy can go in a very different direction..

Aaron is, and will always be my soul mate. We are perfect for each other in so many ways. (Too many to count.) Although we don't always see eye to eye, we always work it out. I'm not sure he truly knows how much he means to me. Saying, "I love you" everyday just doesn't seem enough.

He has given me two perfect children that I couldn't picture my life without out. He put up with my drama and loves me regardless. He understands that I have insecurity issues, he understands that sometimes I complain too much, he understands that look I get when I just need a hug to make me feel better. He know's me more then I even know myself.

I love him unconditionally, and always will. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AARON! Here is to 50+ more years! Muahh! <3 xoxoxo

1 comment: