Monday, September 21, 2009

Family










I hate that I really have no clue how to be creative with Blogger. I can never get my pictures to go the right way, or I can't get captions under them.. I wish I was more creative. But, this will have to do for now..

My parents came down for the weekend. (It was race weekend and I had my Mom to watch the boys while we ran) So they came down Friday night. Saturday evening, we went to the park on base. Thats where most of the pictures are from. And the last one is of Gunner. He turned 7 months old on Saturday! Hes getting so big! Such a stinker, too!

Not much of an update but I'm bored out of my mind and no ones on Facebook! What gives? Noah's sleeping, Aaron's working, and Bens about ready to go to bed, too.. Guess Id better call it an early night..

No comments:

Post a Comment