Things I would like to do before I die.. (yes, I stole this idea from http://address-the-world.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-bucket-list.html)
In random order as they pop into my head-
- Sky dive.
- Travel the country in an RV
- Buy a house
- See Bob Dylan in concert
- Sit down with Jeff Tweedy and have a normal conversation. Not like the 1st time I met him and acted like a teeny bopper with a huge crush.
- Complete a marathon.. without walking.
- Cut all of my hair off. Just to see how it looks.
- Adopt a baby girl
- See "The Loft" in Chicago.
- Learn to play an instrument..like Guitar or Harmonica
- Have some rockin' ab muscles.
- Get a nose job
- And a bob job
- Win the lottery ! =]
-Donate half to charity.
I'm sure there are more that I'm totally forgetting but thats it for now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
cool! i did it too!
ReplyDelete