Thursday, September 17, 2009

Whhat

Aaron just asked me to sign him up for a 20 mile race! Whhat?! He's insane. I know I posted about him doing the Marine Corps Marathon but he's decided to do the Stonewall Jackson 20miler. It's october 10th.. He can't even walk on his right foot! I pray that it heals before then..

I'm not even sure he's running in Sunday's 5k.. I mean, Aaron isn't a complainer so when he does, I know that he's hurting.. and he wasn't even complaining! Just limping around and trying to not let the boys on his right side in case they rubbed into it..

Hopefully he will go to the doctors tomorrow if it's not feeling better. It's weird because it's not bruised or anything... I thought that when you rolled your ankle, it bruised.. especially if it was sprained.. but it's not technically his ankle, I guess.. it's the side of his foot..I'm going to have to look it up..

Anyway, the last time I ran, was when I biffed it on the trails.. so what was that? Monday night I guess.. I went for a 2mile run this morning and barely made it! If it wasn't Gunner getting in my way, it was not having my breathing down.. I don't know if I can keep this up. I really want to make running a big part of my life but it seems all the odds are against me.. I'm sure that I couldn't run 5 miles if I wanted to.. I can hardly run 2! And I've been doing this since January.. what gives? What am I doing wrong?? Was today just a bad day? I don't know, but it was discouraging. ..

Race Sunday! Hopefully I can get my Mom to take decent pictures.. we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment