Saturday, March 21, 2009

Back from vacation

Here is Gunner at 4 weeks old. Just wanted to update his picture because he's so adorable. I swear that he's change so much since I saw him last Sunday! He's actually starting to look like a puppy dog and not a little mouse!

Anyway, Noah, Ben and I went to Myrtle Beach with my parents. We left Tuesday morning and came back Friday night. The boys had an awesome time! We stayed at The Bay Watch 3.. wicked cool place. They had indoor pols and lazy rivers and it was right on the ocean..

The last night we were there, we went to dinner with my brother (who lives down there) and went to Margrahitaville. If you've ever been there, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say it was a 'different' dining experience and reall fun! The one waiter served people in stilts! Really neat! And the best part about it was it was a loud place so no one could hear Ben and Noah crying the whole time :) !

So we're back. My parents just left for NY and I'm waiting around for Aaron and Noah to get back from the bank. Aaron just sold his Jeep so now we're paying off the loan that he took out to get the jeep with the money that he just sold it for.. I think we ended up banking like $100 though.. so thats nice.. now we just have to sell the Bronco! It's up to $6,100 on Ebay and it has 3 days left so hopefully it'll reach it's $10,000 reserve! FINGERS CROSSED

No comments:

Post a Comment