Well, I haven't really updated our lives in a while so here's what's happen 'round here:
We threw Noahs pacifier away what, two weeks ago? And we havent given it back since. He still hates the garbage man and everytime he comes, Noah says, "no barbage man take suckie!" but then he's over it. It amazes me that he even remember it. Lol
He's still stuck on the hair pulling thing. Not as bad though. I think getting rid of the binkie helped in that department alot.
He's still sleeping with us. Well, Aaron. I go sleep in the guest bedroom because I can't stand sleeping with Noah at night. He wakes up in the night like 40 times crying and wanting to pull my hair and it really drives me mad. Plus he kicks and throws himself around so much that I'm half way off the bed in the morning. A queen sized bed just isn't big enough for the 3 of us!
I'm going to Google toddler sleep problems and things like that to see if there is anything I can do to try and help him sleep better.. or at the very least, find someone who might be having the same problems as us.. hopefully something comes up. We really need help and need to get him sleeping though the night in his own bed..
Ive tried the Super Nanny way, too. Bringing him back into his room repeatdly, time after time but he just screams and fights me until he crawls out of his bed and runs into our room looking for Daddy. Plus he shares a room with Benji so it's so hard when Noah's screaming his head off and Ben wakes up - then we've got two of them going at it. It's so frusrating but I really dont know how much longer Aaron and I can take it. It's just gotten so bad that both Aaron and I get so infurated with him and just yell.. it's so hard to keep it undercontrol when he's waking up 4-5 times a night.. mostly half crying, half whining..not to mention it's kinda killer on our sex life..
In Benji news, he turned 10 months old on the 15th. He is the complete oppisite of Noah. He eats well, he sleeps through the night, (unless Noah wakes him up) and is about ready to take his first steps! We just have to keep working on him.
It's hard to believe that he'll be a year old in May. Where in the World does time go?? And Noah will be 3 in November! Wow.. it seems like yesterday that I was living in NY, working at the Home Depot, and doing my own thing.. now I have these two beautiful lives that depend on me everyday and it's such a blessing. .
Sometimes I find myself stopping, looking around and thinking, "where did these two kids come from?" I forget what it's like not to have children. And it just seems so surreal that I actually did bring two little lives into this World.. it's impossible to imagine life without them.. sometimes I wonder if Im dreaming and when I wake up, I'll be back in my parents house, getting ready to go to work.. lol
Anyway, Aaron came home and told me lastnight that he was going to pick up April 1st! Then he said, "Well, was" I said, "was?" He said that the cutting score goes up April 1st, too.. and he doesn't have a high enough score. WTF? I hate 0311! They have the highest cutting score in the Marine Corps! It's ridiclious! Aaron's should have been a Sgt by now, working on SSgt and would be if he wasn't an 0311.. I think it's BS. Maybe he should have picked a diferent MOS.. Blahh..
We really could use the extra cash and I know that Aaron is so tired of being one of the two only CPLs at work.. he deserves this and it's so unfair..
In Jackie news, I'm just holding the place together. Trying to be a better Mom. Trying to keep the house picked up..trying to look for a job. Nobodys called me back yet. I'm sure that The Home Depot probably wasn't the best place to apply for a job considering no one has an money to renovate their house b/c fof the economy. But it's what I know. I loved working there.. hopefully when we're out of this recession, things will start to pick up and they'll be hiring again..
I want to get my hair done and Aaron said I could this weekend. Not sure what I'l do but I know that I want it lighter. Maybe some highlights. I don't realy want to go any shorter though. I'm trying to grow it out.. I need my hair lighter.
And thats about it..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for new hair!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if this will help or not but is there any way you can put Ben in the guest room temporarily while you try and break Noah of sleeping with you guys? That way Ben will sleep in the guest room while Noah goes through his screaming matches and hopefully he won't wake up. I'm not sure of any other way to break him of sleeping with you other than the Super Nanny way. I hope you figure out something soon and you guys can have your sex life back. haha
I'll keep my fingers crossed for Aaron! Hopefully he picks up soon...we know how much it sucks for 0311's. Ross got out as a LCpl but should have been a Cpl but because of the cutting scores constantly going up it just didn't happen.
When will you guys be in NY again? I swear, we WILL meet sometime! haha
Just a question for you...
ReplyDeleteWhy isnt Noah still in a crib? Nora still sleeps in hers and although she CAN crawl out, very rarely does. I know that we arent ready to try the toddler bed for this exact reason and so we have put it off. There is definately no time limit, so I was just curious. It may work better so he wouldnt have quite as much freedom ya know? I know it's hard having them in bed with you so just trying to think of things that may help!?
I love the pics of Gunner! He's so cute! How's your workout goin? What about eating? Email me if you wanna chat. Thinking of you guys!