Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just a low self esteem day

Tell me you all have had one of those days.

I have the worst self esteem as it is but today it's killing me.

Things I hate about myself:
My face
My nose
My fatness
My hair
My boobs
The fact that I havent always been a good person.
My teeth
The fact that I'm even writing this in my blog.
That I'm not always the nuturing type.
That I don't consider myself a great Mother.
That I'm sitting here instead of playing with Noah
The fact that I just want to curl up in a corner and cry all the mascara off my eyes.
I'm not a very good friend.

Sorry for the crappy post. I just want to throw myself a pity party until I can get over this.. not even sure what brought it on.. all I know is I need to get away from this friggen computer and play with my beautiful child..

5 comments:

  1. I counted 10 things on your list that I can agree with with it comes to myself. We women are so hard on ourselves. Let me tell you right this minute that you are b-e-a-utifal and there are trillions of women on this earth that would give anything to look like you. But its also ok to have a pity party every now and then, as long as you dont let it last toooo long ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I have days where I feel JUST like this. It's terrible isnt it? I blame it ALL on hormones. Everything that I feel is always a result of PMS or a hormone change. haha. Feel better. You're beautiful & a great mother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so right there with you. Today has been one of those days where I just want to crawl back into bed and sleep for a really long time. I'm actually not getting stuff done here at work so it looks like we're slow, in hopes my boss would send me home, lol. That's so bad, I know. But seriously girl, try to cheer up. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had those days plenty of times. It's hard to realize to yourself that you're not all those things. You're so pretty Jackie and you seem like a great mom. I hate being in a funk and I hope you get over yours soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dwelling in the negative and complaining about what you dont like about yourself is only going to make you feel worse and bring you down more.....if you dont like something about yourself then do something about only you can change how you feel about yourself. Being positive, up beat and optimistics brings the happy, feel good engery you desire.

    ReplyDelete