Well, thank you everyone for understanding what kind of day I was going through yesterday. It was just some weird funk and after about an hour in it, it was totally over. I just sat and bawled my eyes out on the floor holding on to Noah for dear life.
Must be that time of the month but I've never had those kind of mood swings before so I'm not sure what it was all about..
And you're right Ian, I shouldn't have dwelled and probably shouldnt have even made a post but it was all just eating me up inside and sometimes, I have to let it out... it was better that I wrote it on here than calling you up and whining about it for an hour, right? I thik I've put you through enough of those days =]
Anyway, I woke up to SNOW. Yep.. SNOW! It was just 81 here the other day and now theres snow on the ground. Makes me want to vomit. I HATE snow..I really thought that spring was coming.. now the heat is on in the house and we're all wearig sweatshirts.. can't wait for everyone to get sick!
My parents are coming tomorrow! Which means I get to cook all day today! Well, not reallo "cook" just made some tuna salad and come goulash and stuff like that so they can have something to eat. We went gerocery shopping like 4 days ago and are already out of food.. Mom said that she would go gerocey shopping once they got here to help us out so thats nice.
Then on Wednesday, we're packing the boys up and taking my car to Myrtle Beach to see my Brother! =] We rented a condo right on the ocean that has 3 pools and 3 lazy rivers plus an indoor pool.. fuuuun! Too bad I wont go into any of them lol.. my beach body isn't exactlty "ready" yet. Haha...
But Sunday we get to go meet Gunner! I'm pretty excited about that if you can't tell.. 3 hours there to pick out a pup and then 3 hours back. Haha.. but he's worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yayya for you rents coming, for finally pickin out Gunner, & then for going to myrtle beach.. you look amazing Jackie.. i wish you could see that... so go out there & enjoy the pools & lazy rivers...
ReplyDeleteI totally feel you on the post you made yesterday, of how thats is me at least once a month... but then I try & think of the goods things about me {which are far & few} & I hate the way I look but then I go on facebook or myspace & look at people I went to HS with & say i don't look nearly as bad as I thought especially with having 3 kids in 5 years.. you know.. your one amazing person just let that shine through so you can see it for yourself!!!