Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our visit to see Gunner

































We made the 2 hour drive down to meet our pup! He's more adorable in person! I took some video, too but I'll have to uplaod them later on because my computer is so so slow.
We got to meet his Mom and Dad and all of their other dogs, too! Once I got there, I saw the darkest male that I was sure that I wouldn't want because we had our hearts set on the lightest yellow male but this dark male was sooo pretty. You'll be able to see my petting him in one of the videos. But he was my second choice after we got there.. but our little Gunner came running right up to Aaron and I and started licking my hands! Right then, I knew that I had made the right choice. Hes so sweet!!!
I can't wait to finally go get him in April!




1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh he is so cute!!!
    totally makes me want a puppy!
    and labs are great dogs, i had two growing up. great family dogs.

    ReplyDelete