One more week until we get Gunner!
I wish I could share more pictures but my breeder hasn't taken anymore of him :(
I hope she takes some soon!!!
So my friend, Ian came down Staurday and stayed until today. We went to DC on Sunday. What a perfect day! It was 70 something out and just beautiful. The only bad part was, we parked like 12 miles away from EVERYTHING! It was a LONG walk back to the car. All in all, we spent 8 hours there.. exhausting! But the boys did great! Noah was being a handful at times but nothing unusual.. lol
Yesterday, we went to the Marine Corps Museaum. Mine and Aaron's 3rd time. Ians 1st. It was cool because there were Secret Service guys all over the place. Someone very important was there. We mananged to get a peek at the person but it was no one we reconized. Probably some senator or something. . And then, we were standing right next to one of the really top guys in the Marine Corps! Dont ask me his rank because I have no idea.. I know he wasn't the commadont but I think he was the next guy down.. like the enlisted guy.. so flipping cool! Ian got some pictures of him. he was doing an interview on one of the balconys at the museam...
So, we had a good time! It made April fly buy that much faster!
I can't wait until May!
Reasons:
-Headed to NY with the dog and boys
-Benji's 1st Birthday
-Memorial Day race(5k that Aaron and I signed up for)
-Memorial Day parade that my sister is riding her horse in.
-My sisters Birthday
- SPRING WEATHER IN NY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment