
There is Gunner at 7 weeks! Hasn't he changed since the last pictures?! I love him! He's so handsome! Aaron and I have decided to cancel our trip to Va Beach on Friday. We were supposed to go to Va beach fri-sun and then pick Gunner up on Sunday on the way back. After thinking about it, we thought it would be better if we picked him up on Friday instead. That way, we'd have all weekend to play with him and get him used to us and our home. If we picked him up Sunday, we'd probably get home at night and then he'd probably just have to go in the crate for the night anyway and that's no fun for a little pup in a new place.
So I cancled our reservations in Va Beach and emailed our breeder. I pray that she doesn't have anything going on on Friday. That would stink. Haha..
So yeah (hopefully) 3 more days until we bring that cute face up there home!
He is SO cute! I cant take it!
ReplyDeleteAHHH! He's so stinkin' cute! You're giving me puppy fever lady! haha
ReplyDeleteohh you guys are so cute... i can't wait to see pics of him with the boys...
ReplyDeleteadorable. make sure you post lots of pics with the boys. yay for gunner!!!
ReplyDelete