Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dog days

We brought Gunner home! He slept in my lap the whole way. Cute.

Last night was the 1st night. It's like having a newborn! Haha. He wined all night in his crate. I think I got up 3 times and let him out to pee. He wined 1 hour straight. And just when he stopped, Noah woke up and started wining! Which in turn, woke Gunner up. It was FUN. Buuut, I knew what I was getting into when I decided that I wanted a puppy so I really can't complain.. and I'm not, really. He's so darn cute that you can't even get mad at him when he has an accident.
(which has happend 3 times so far. And is my own falut)

But he and Noah love eachother! Noah takes Gunner on the leash and says, "c'mon Gunner, lets go" and Gunner trots along behind him. It's the cutest thing, Ever!

This sums up their relationship

Speak of the devil - Gunners gotta go. .

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh precious! There needs to be a toy lab so that they stay that little and cute forever. But well I guess that they are cute forever, just not little. Tobys big head still melts my heart and he's full grown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Kaylee nicely reminded me after her little chinese thing yesterday that hi is in fact Ni How. How could I forget after hearing it in that annoying little Ni How Kylan voice day after day after day. "Kylan Kylan Kylan Kylan Kylaaaaaaan" Ugg. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's so cute!! Gunner's eyes looking up at Noah are just too precious! :)

    ReplyDelete