I can't get over this cold! Its been since April 1st when I stupidly ran outside in the rain. It's kiling me, too because I'm supposed t be training for my 5k that is happening May 16th! How can I run when I can't breathe? I dont know but I should probably suck it up and find out.
Anyway, 6 more days until we add a puppy to our family! My breeder sent me new pictures but I'm on the laptop right now and only have them saved on my pc. So I'll post 'em soon. She says he has the best personality and is way bigger than the others. I'm thinking, "What are we in for?!" Haha.
Friday we're going to Virginia Beach. I got a hotel right on the beach. It has an indoor pool and an outdoor. And the weather is supposed to be beautiful so hopefully we'll have a great time. It'll be our last family vacation without a dog. Because we pick Gunner up on Sunday on our way back.
I'm sending out invitations to Beniji's 1st Birthday. We're having it in NY and hopefully outside. (Weather permitting) I've invited both sides of the family so it should be a pretty good turn out.
The boys had a great Easter. Benny's 1st! Not much candy though. My Mom sent them down some the week before. Noah had a few peanutbutter eggs but I ate most of them. Ha.
Benny got a stuffed Brobee and a dump truck and a few other toys. A cup with his nam on it, too.
Noah got a nice Magnadoodle and some army guys..
Tanya and Rob had invited us for dinner so we went up there. I think we all had a great time. And Tanya is a master cook! I loved her ham!
After we ate, we went outside to take some pictures and play and then went to the wood park. It was really fun and I know that Noah always enjoys playing with Owen and Eyan. We were so greatful for Rob and Tanya to invite us. It was so thoughtful and nice of them. Especialy since we're so far away from family.. .
And that is about it for a update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww your so great Jackie... i totally suck at cooking, i just got lucky with that ham. We had a great time yesterday & ej said today he loved having you guys here... Next time gunner can come play with gracie & siris..
ReplyDelete