Friday, April 24, 2009

It's a beautiful Day. Don't let it get away..

Okay so I hate U2 but today is B.E.A-Utiful! I love it! And I want every day to be like this for the rest of my life.. well, minus the wind. I could do without that.

I woke up and went for a run. Came home, showered and then we went to Walmart. I bought a bird house to hang on my beautiful tree outside my house. And that was pretty much the excitment of may day. Although, we did spend most of it outside in the sun. Benny and Noah look

Tonight we're cooking out with the neighbors. Having burgs and dogs and chicken. Can't wait for that! I'm hungry right now. Yum.

Man, I lead a boring life.

The puppy is doing great. He knows "sit" on command but really doens't listen to anything else. Potty trainig is going okay but he's a chewer. And that's expected. Ha.. but cute. as. a. button! He is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment