And I didn't take a single picture. Lame. It's mailny because I lost my camera - note to self, look for it! - and just because we were having too much fun.
He came home Thursday night. When I got home from work, he was there waiting. The boys were so happy and Benjamin wouldn't leave his side.
I had Friday off so we went to the mall. I got two new bra's from Victoria's Secret and a few shirts from H&M. We came home, ate pizza and went to bed.
I was supposed to work Saturday but I played hookey and went to the town parade with my family instead. The boys had such a great time. Aaron showed them the fire trucks and helped them pick up the candy as it was thrown into the road from the floats that went by.
Afterwards, we ran Benji home so he could nap while my Grandma baby sat. We took Noah to the Old Fire House Tavern with my parents and their freiends for a late lunch, early dinner. After we ate, we brought Noah home and went to a local bar, (The Sand Bar) where we saw everyone and their Mothers. Seriously. I think the whole population of Hoosick Falls was out and drunk by 5pm. It was insane.
Aaron and I had a curfew and told my Grandmother we'd be back at 5. But while we were there, we were having so much fun,(despite the freezing cold and rain because most of it was outside) my parfents offered to go home and watch the boys. We told them we'd be back at 7 and we were.
Aaron had a few beers and was feeling good. I had about 2 and was buzzed. Ah, the sad, sad life of being lightweights. Haha.
We were home at 7, in bed by 10 and Aaron left the next morning. I went to work and that was that..
All in all, a very fun weekend!
Only 20something days wil we see Aaron again and soon after that, we'll be on our little way to North Caorlina! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment