Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Updates

Still working. My last day will be March 30th. I was planning on working all the way through til the end of April but they denied the time off I needed for my house hunting that I already paid for. So screw 'em.

Aaron has the whole month of April off anyway so he's coming up here to hang out with the boys and I. And since it'll be April, (I'm praying) it'll be warm and we can get out and do something.

Tomorrow is the 22nd Annual Stair Climb for Cystic Fibrosis. I've mananged to get 3 of my friends to join me (Thanks Jolene, Stacy, and Ian!) to climb 809 steps and 42 flights of stairs in the second tallest building in NY state. We'll be climbing this:


Looks fun, right? Ha. My Dad and brother and his girlfriend will be joining us. Last year, my brothers girlfriend got 1st place for her age group. She did it in 6 minuts! Phew! She's insane. GO BRIT!

Anyway, Noah and Ben are doing great. I wish I charged my camera so I could post some updated pictures of them but I'm lazy and I keep forgetting.. but that does remind me, I need my camera for the stair climb tomorrow so Id better charge that baby up.

House hunting has been a stressful mess. Everything that I'm finding now, wont be available in May so whats the point of even looking? I want to live in HubertNOT Jacksonville and there are only so  many places in Hubert that arent townhomes or condo's. We don't want to go through that again!
We're looking for a single family home. 2-3bedrooms with a fenced in yard and has to be pet friendly. So ia ya know of one, get at me :)

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment