My Grandmother and I took the boys to the park in this 1982 style stroller that I'm sure my siblings and I rode in back in the day.
This park was awful though. It was geared towards bigger kids. The only way up to the slides was a rock wall, a rope net thingy and a bunch of hanging tires. All of which, Noah and Ben were too small to climb up. Once they made it up, (with help from Great Gramma and I) there was a wide open hole in the middle with a fire pole. VERY UNSAFE. I could just see Benji getting up there and falling 10' down to the ground.
So the boys only went down the slides once or twice.
But we did find a cool swing that could fit both of them on at the same time.
And they played in the sand...
Together, even..
I just liked this shot of Ben by the flag:
And Noah on the horse:
These boys are ADORABLE!
Now the weather is back to winterish. I HATE YOU, NEW YORK!
Its 40 today and raining. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck.
Anyway, yesterday was supposed to be my last day at work. They put me in insidde Garden so I wasn't even near a register the whole time! It was pretty darn cool. I got to help out so many people. I loved it.
This is weird. I just Googled, "The Bennington Home Depot" Images and I actually found the store that I work at.
This is my store. Store number 4551.
Pretty neat, eh?
Anywho, I worked inside Garden and loved it. I took lunch and happened to run into the store mananger, Billy. Apparently, Billy didn't know that it was my last day. He asked to talk to me after lunch, so I did.
I told him that I didn't really want to quit. I love working there. I have "Orange in my blood".. at least thats the saying at Home Depot. And that I was only quitting because I was denied vaction that I had already paid for. (among other reasons but he didn't need to know them)
I love to help people. Even if it's just to bring them over to aisle 19 to find the right screw.
To make a long story short, I am now extending to work until the end of April. Or until I get a house down in NC. Whichever comes first.
Aaron is coming home April 8th. I'll be working. But it'll be okay cause he'll get to spend all of that time with the boys.
Hopefully, this all works out :)

love all of the pictures!!!!
ReplyDelete