Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some randomness

I gave my two weeks at work the other day. My last day will be the 21st. After that, I'm not sure what I'll do.
But here are things I need done before I go to North Carolina:

-Pedicure











Did that picture just make you throw up a little? Me too.

-Hair cut
















Cause, this is what it looks like now. A mess!

-Bra's





















-A new bathing suit





















I really like this one from VS.

-And a body like this:




















Oh Jillain, too bad you have a butter face.

So I can buy all of these things except for the rockin' bod. I'd better work on that cause I know my Husband will be smokin' by the time I see him again. (he is training for a triathalon, ya know)

He's still pretty hot regardless.

Oh, and, I'm reading this book:




















It was hard for me to get into at first but now I'm reading it along nicely. It's pretty good. A few twists that I wasn't expecting. I hope they make it into a movie.
I only have about 5 chapters left so I've got to start looking for a new book..

 I was thinking about reading a series. I already read Twilight and yes, I'm am addict, (I hate to admit it) I could read all of those books in two days and then read them again the next two days. I don't think I could ever get sick of it.. it's so pathetic. I AM a 26 year old Mother of 2. Oh well. . . we all have our weaknesses.

But I'm probably going to read another Wally Lamb book. I read, "I Know This Much is True" and it did take me a while to get into that one but it was pretty darn good over all. So I want to read, "The Moment I First Believed" I'll probabky order that one next. After that, I'll read, "She's Come Undone"

Anyone else like to read? What do you suggest? I'm going to make a list.

1 comment:

  1. Those feet are CRUSTY! Ugh *barf*

    As far as series book I reccomend V.C Andrew books!!! They are really good and you get caught in the book and whats going to happen next. Rather than that i've been on a rut as far as reading books. I just pick up whatever my mom or sisters finish reading...but nothing really great I would tell you about.

    ReplyDelete