Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Bunny!

Yesterday we took the boys for breakfast with The Easter Bunny at a local church. We had to get up pretty early so they wern't very happy..

The boys got to hunt for Easter Eggs though, and they had soo much fun picking them up. (even if it was only 35 degrees!)
 

Benj showing off his eggs!

And Noah. He always makes silly "cheese" faces!

THE EASTER BUNNY!
Benji wanted nothing to do with him!

Noah was his BFF.

After breakfast with The Easter Bunny, we went home and had lunch. At 1pm, we went down to the park for a penny hunt. If you don't know what a penny hunt is, I'll tell ya. It's pretty much the same as an egg hunt but you hunt pennies. They rope of a big area and go by age groups. There is one special penny tossed into a whole lawn of regular pennies. This special penny happens to be red. The kids just keep picking up as many pennies as they can in hopes to find this red one. If you find the red penny, you tell one of the guys that is in charge and they stop the hunt. You then get a nice, big Easter basket full of stuff.

We didn't find a red penny.

But the boys had so much fun!



It was so funny because Benj picked up 58 pennies and Noah picked up 59. Pretty darn close to the same amount!

Benny with his Grandpa.

After that, we all hopped in the car and went to the mall. Not exactly sure what we went there for but, I got a new book. The boys got sneakers and rain boots and some foam swords from the dollar bin at Target.

This is my new book: Have you read it? What did you think? I haven't started it yet.

I can't read it until I finish, "The Shack" for our book club. (Which is turning out to be pretty darn good at chapter 6)

ps- Wednesday I'm off to Virginia and then on to North Carolina to look at houses!
Have a great week everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment