This is day one of the 31 day Photo Challenge:
(a picture of yourself with 10 facts)
1: I am a Marine Wife.
2: I am double jointed in my hips, arms, and thumbs. If you look at that picture, you can kind of tell my arms are a little messed up looking. Ha
3: I am a HUGE Wilco fan, (and no, I dont mean the gas stations in the South) Look 'em up - You might like them, too. I got to meet them back in 04 :)
4: My last two years in high school, I went to a private school and that is where I met my Husband.
5: My first car was a 91 Mustang and it was a stick shift.
6: I'm from New York. Upstate that is. Pretty much on the Vermont boarder.
7: I have a weight and body issue obsession. It's so annoying..
8: I broke my ring finger so bad while snowboarding once, that I have two permanent screws and one big nasty scar from it.
9: I only wear thongs. No regular panties for me.
10: I have no piercings. Not even my ears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm doing this too! :) Looking forward to seeing your posts throughout the challenge! Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up girl...your arms just look NORMAL...do you wanne see mine??? My arms looks like i'm a wrestler...lol. I think you're perfect in every way...so that's what i had to say.
ReplyDelete