- A picture of a person you would love to trade places with for a day -
Jackie Kennedy:
I love her. I admire her. I just want to know what it would be like to be the Wife of JFK. Obviously it wouldn't have been much fun on November 22nd, 1963 - but, gosh, what a crazy life. Living among THE KENNEDY'S and their "curse" - and in the 60's.. I can't imagine.
She had a difficult time having children. She miscarried and had a stillborn before her two surviving children, John Jr and Caroline.After Caroline, she had another boy named Patrick who died two days after he was born from a brain disease. I CAN NOT even imagine. And then, after all that, her own Husband was assassinated right before her eyes. And to make matters worse, her only living son, John Jr. was killed in a plane crash.. I don't know how she didn't give in to all of this grief. I could not imagine what kind of pain and depression she must have went through. And I just think she is such a strong person and someone that I look up to..
Obviously she doesn't seem like someone you would want to trade places with for a day with all of her loss.. but, she's just so inspiring. So Id pick one of her happy days. The days when she had her Husband, days when she didn't have any loss.. one of those days, I would trade places.. just to see what it would feel like to be Jackie Kennedy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment