Aaron and I went to the shelter to see Scout.
I guess I'm a little disappointed because for some reason, there was a little inkling of hope that he would remember us. Well, it really didn't seem to. He kind of did his own thing. He probably hasn't been called "Scout" since I had him 4 years ago. He didn't seem skiddish or anything. I guess the best way to describe him is that it was like he had ADD. You'd call him, he'd kind of look up, and then go do something else.
He's not hyper, but I don't know how he would do with Noah and Ben. And even Gunner. Sooo, I asked the shelter if there was any way that they could hold him. I explained to them the whole situation and that we were going to New York for the holiday, yada yada.. they said that there was already a hold on him(they assumed it was from us and the last time I was there) and that as long as we called on the 6th to remind them, he'd be okay. Apparently they put the animals down on the 7th. We wont be home until the 10th, but they'll hold him til then :)
Here are some more pictures of him and Aaron:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment