Friday, December 3, 2010

Killing time

It seems like the whole month of December goes by so slow. Must be because of the anticipation of Christmas. It normally is for me. But this year, it's because My Husband gets home just days before.

Every week, I try to look forward to something. This week will be that my Brother is coming up from Myrtle Beach and spending the night while he's on his way to New York.

Next week will be a Christmas party.

And the week after that will be the Ugly Sweater party and shorty after, my Husband will be home!


Anyway,
Did you get anything special for anyone that you just cant wait to give it to them?!
I totally bought my Husband an Ipod touch. And I also went halves with my parents and bought him a laptop. I'm so super psyched for him to open his gifts. He's the type of person that is so hard to by for because he never wants anything. He's always buying for me or the kids and never, ever asks for anything.

Thats just the kind of guy he is.

2 comments:

  1. Moncler Angers Black Fur-Trim Hood Jacket is a big temptation for everyone they cann’t resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you have some stuff to look forward to so that times doesn't crawl. I'm excited to give Keith his present from me. I bought him all the Stevel Seagal movies we didn't have because he loves him and he has has absolutey no idea what it is. Keeps trying to guess and said the box looks huge lol. Your hubby is going to love those gifts =)

    ReplyDelete