Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My want list

I was just reading Stacy's want list and have decided to do my own. These wants would be much more achievable if I had a paying job... darn.

I want a toddler bed for Noah. Right now he sleeps on a crib matress on our bedroom floor. I refuse to put him in his own room b/c e shares it with Benj and Noah doesn't sleep through the night like Benny does and I dont want Noah waking him up. Not that putting a toddler bed in our room would make any difference, I just think he deserves one.

I want a new car. Okay so we just bought one two Septembers ago and there isn't anything wrong with it but I always need something better, newer and I want a Volvo SUV. Sooo, I might be able to talk my hubster into one if we find one that he likes as well.

I want a new computer and I'm getting one with our tax money that should be coming in on Friday. I need something that can hold ALOT of pictures because thats all I do all day - take pictures of my boys to send to their ever so lonely Gramma in NY. Lol

I want new boobs. And if I worked, that's what I would be saving money for. I am going to get them. Maybe next year with our tax money or something. From having 2 kids, they've shrunken to like training bra size and I'm not even sure they could fill out a bathing suit. I hate them!

I want a hot body. Something that I CAN do myself (and will) and have been working on for the past month. So a hot body and a nice pair of knockers and my self esteem will be astromonical. spelling?

I want to puppy shop. Even though he's not even born yet and we wont be able to get him until the end of April, I'm kind Google-obsessing over it. I'm looking up crates and collars, dog food and even the costs of neutering. Lol

I want my parents to move South. I've been searching the DC craigslist for a job for my Dad and he actually applied for one a few weeks back. Although I'm sure he loves his job in the bitter North East, I think he'd make more money in DC and then they could be closer to me and more importantly, their Grandkids. PLUS, my Borther lives in Myrtle Beach and I live here in Va.. DC is right smack in the middle for Jeff (my myrtle beach brother) and leah and bill (who will never move out of NY) I think it makes sense.. just have to talk 'em into it.

I want my face to clear up. Ever since I dumped Proactiv, Ive been really regretting it. Especially since going to the gym with coverup on and sweating all over.. probably makes more break outs

I want alot.

1 comment:

  1. So i think Noah needs to get the bed Eyan & Owen had, we got them a few mths ago at ikea since i told their bunk beds. It grows with them, so the head & footboard go up when they are little & like now Eyan & owen both have the footboard down since they have gotten taller. Once the head part comes down it's a twin size bed so you dont have to buy a bigger one later on. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00032586 & it's low to the ground so if he fell out he would be okay.

    ps i want boobs too i think even if we had the money i'm not sure i would get them cause they are pricey but i want some hooters.. lol

    ReplyDelete