So, I'm browsing Quantico Yardsales and come across a dog crate. The exact one I was looking at getting for our new puppy, Gunner. So I email the chick and she says, yea, it's still available..you can pick it up today..
So anyway, that got me thinking that I havent heard anything from the breeder since I sent her my deposit.. which she said she recieved. So I email her and she responds by telling me that she was waiting until this weekend to call and let me know that the breeding "didn't take" Soooo, no puppy! Can you believe that? He was supposed to be due Feb 25th! I even have it marked on my calander.:( She said that Major (the father) apparently was sidck when he was bread to the mother (Travler) and that made his sperm not work. Whatever.. lol, I don't know anything about dogs and their sperm but it just stinks..
They have another litter due soon that is suposed to have yellows but Aaron and I took a look at the mother and father and they're just ntot as good looking as major and travler were.. oh well..
Sooo the search is back on.. Ive found a few (cheaper) puppies on Kijiji and have been emailing them back and forth.. so we'll see. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment